Friday, May 19, 2017

16 Blåsare Utan Hjärna – Vi Ska Gå Till Botten Med Det Här!

This LP was kindly send to me by Power It Up records.Few years ago that label started to make re-releases of some pretty old punk records. So I want to start write about them I guess It will be interesting to read about different hardcore punk releases... Since punk is an integral part of grind world. 16 Blåsare Utan Hjärna are from Sweden. This band was active from late 80's to middle 90's. I am really glad that I discovered this band for myself... this music is great example of dirty ugly punk. Originally these songs were recorded in '89 but only in '94 that material was released on tapes. And now with a new sleeve these songs were finally released on vinyl format. Also I really like how designer tried to keep old spirit and old look on this LP. There are a lot of old photos and other stuff. Okay maybe it looks pretty simple but in my opinion this is what we need. Nasty, old and raw this album, perfectly conveys the atmosphere of 80's. I mean those dirty streets, that unbridled punk energy. When i listen to these songs my subconscious paints pictures of old creepy cellars with a band on the stage. Atmosphere with cigarette smoke and with beers smell. And all that just sinking in the stream of swing noise. Intensive drum attack, loud guitars, "boom boom" bass guitar and of course neverending yelling. Raw and angry... That's how hardcore punk must sounds!
Rating: 8.5/10 Buy this LP at Power it Up!